Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest

At 1am I finished the book. At 2, I finally got to sleep. Have you ever read a book that was so intense you had to put it down and go for a walk? Of Steig Larsson's three books, this one is the most hair raisng. It starts where The Girl Who Played With Fire ends. For you who haven't read that one yet, I won't say any more.
Anyway #3 takes the tension to a whole new level. It's brilliant, I think the best of the three-much more involved, believe it or not.I hate to say too much, but as a writer I amazed at the way he was able to keep so many story strands going so smoothly.
There's a lot about his background on the home page and you might want to check it out. I regret that he died at such a young age. Whether the lawsuit will solve the future of a next book is anyone's guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment